Background Image for Header:
All employees of the Child Learning Center will be employees of Hildebrant Learning Centers, LLC (HLC). Hildebrandt Learning Centers in the State of West Virginia is governed by the regulations as set forth in the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources Division of Human Services. HLC employees are mandated to abide by theses regulations at all times. Hildebrandt is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. Employment decisions will be based upon merit, qualifications and abilities.
Hildebrandt Learning Centers adheres to a comprehensive candidate selection process. This includes, but is not limited to, verification of academic qualifications and certifications, prior employment experience, obtaining professional references, criminal background reports, including fingerprinting, medical evaluations to ensure the candidate is physically able to conduct the necessary functions of the job, and staff members will have required immunizations. Staff will be required to participate in Blood borne Pathogens training, Pediatric First Aid, and several staff members will achieve Infant/Child CPR certification.
Qualified candidates for Teaching Positions must have achieved the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education, or a four-year degree with 15 credit hours in early care and education; or
- two-year Associate’s degree in early childhood education working toward a four-year degree
- Must fulfill current professional development requirements of West Virginia DHS for a Type III Center and STARS Career Pathways Level VI or above
Qualified candidates for Assistant Teacher Positions must have achieved the following:
- A West Virginia Training Certificate in Early Care and Education (WVTCECE), or a Child Development Associate (CDA); or Apprenticeship for Child Development Specialist (ACDS) Certificate
- Documented child care experience
- Must fulfill current professional development requirements of West Virginia DHS for a Type III center and STARS Career Pathways Level III or above
Please visit Bright Horizons to apply.