Background Image for Header:
Special features of the Center include
- 14,000 square feet specifically designed as a Childcare facility.
- The Center is a secure facility with access only by families and authorized individuals. Security cameras are located in the facility’s lobby and exterior areas of the building, including the playground. Playgrounds are enclosed with six-foot high fencing.
- Two outdoor playgrounds designed to create natural playscapes for outdoor play. These playgrounds utlize natural elements to support the development and growth of young children while enhancing the play value of the natural environment. Although the playgrounds may appear different from the outside, they hold an abundance of wonder and joy for the children that use them every day.
- Large multipurpose room with high ceilings and natural light for use as a play area for children during inclement weather.
- Natural lighting from large windows in each classroom.
- Separate nap area in infant rooms.
- Entry way storage area for strollers and car seats so you don’t need to take them with you after you drop your child off.
- Nursing room for use by center mothers and their children.
- Kitchen for functional and educational uses.
- Comfortable gathering area with parent materials.